We have the perfect drink to help you cool off and power your mood during these hot summer months, the Garden Spritz—made with our most popular clēēn:craft formulation: Lime!
Citrusy & herbaceous
what you’ll need:
- 3⁄4 oz cucumber rosemary simple syrup
- 3⁄4 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 mint leaves
- clēēn:craft lime soda
- splash tonic
- garnish: sprig of mint & cucumber slice
how it’s made:
- Muddle the mint, simple syrup, and lime juice in a
mixing glass then fill with ice.
- Using a mixer tin, thoroughly shake all ingredients,
except soda & tonic.
- When mixture is thoroughly shaken, pour into a pint glass.
- Top with more ice and fill the remainder with clēēn:craft lime soda and a splash of tonic.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and cucumber slice.